Features of the digital queuing system:
- The system makes it possible to register for the queue via the Internet.
- Digital queue enables to receive statistic data on the types of queries.
- It allows monitoring the dynamics of appeals over periods of the year, month and day.
- It records the load of the staff and speed of service.
Benefits and advantages of the QMS
1. Increase of the speed of service provision to the visitors. Structuring and organization of the queue increase the speed of visitor servicing by 25-30%.
2. Recording of the service history. The accumulated analytical data are used to analyze and improve the effectiveness of the principal activity (for example, information on demand for services, fluctuations of demand, etc.), as well as to control the personnel’s work.
3. Reduction of conflicts and disputes in the process of waiting for the service. isitor servicing by 25-30%.
4. Provision of comfortable working conditions for the personnel.
5. Significant increase in the company’s image and consumer’s trust.
It is worth to highlight the possibilities of the digital queuing system to build a “transparent office”, where fraud with visitor order of access is excluded and the corruption schemes in the process of issuing certificates, documents and licenses are eliminated. That is why many government institutions, licensing centers, banks, visa centers, embassies, medical institutions and insurance companies use digital queue management system.
How does the digital queue management system operate?
The algorithm of operation of the digital QMS is simple and does not require much time and intellectual efforts of its acquisition.
At the entrance to the institution the information terminal of the digital queue is installed to register the visitors. Before receiving the necessary service, the visitor chooses an appropriate menu item on a touch screen of the terminal, and then he/she is registered in the queue and receives a ticket with a queue number. Having entered the waiting area your visitor observes the central display, on which the information is updated and accompanied by the sound signal of servicing.
Digital queue display
An electronic queue program with a customer call function is installed on employees' computers, where the ticket number in the service queue is displayed. Using the call pad, the operator calls the next customer ticket number, about which there is queue number information displayed on the central display and the counter display above the counter desk.
Statistics of the digital queuing system
Digital queuing system allows monitoring of ongoing work and collecting statistics over a period of time.
- the number of people waiting in a queue
- the number of clients served by a particular employee
- average time of client’s servicing
- average time of the client's waiting period
Technical Specification for Queuing Ticket Machine
•17 inch Touch Screen LCD display • Select Service Required. • Ticket is printed with selected service name, ticket number,number of waiting person, date & time,welcome message and advertising text • Includes Real Time Reporting Features. • Built in Industrial PC • Can Link to RS485 wired or wireless •Multiple Language support •Customizable
|Cabinet||All in one cold steel cabinet|
|LCD Display||17” LCD Display with resolution of 1280*1024|
|Touch Screen||17” IR Touch Screen|
|Thermal Printer||80mm Epson Thermal Printer with auto cutter|
CPU: Intel 2.41Ghz,2G DDR3
500G HDD ,6 USB port
Windows 7/10 Operation System installed
|Speaker||Inbuilt amplifier and 2 speakers|
Queue Management System
1.Queue Management System software: control and manage the queues, can realize the function of Multiple language calling and Multiple language translation, and can realize the report statistic function
2.Interface and language and ticket format can be customized, and you can add logo or some other information on the ticket, like time, waiting people, the information can be editable
The system of digital queue management consists of:
- “Digital queue management system” software.
- Special touch-sensitive terminal, with a receipt printer, which provides a ticket with the queue number.
- The main display.
- Display of the service window is installed directly next to the operator, it indicates the ordinal number of the window, and the queue number of the client serviced at the moment.
- Remote control unit of the digital queue operator (software on the operator or cashier's computer).
- Touch-sensitive terminal of the digital queue system is installed at the entrance to the premises. It serves to select the type of service by the client: registration of certificate, issuance of license, etc. It is made in vandal-resistant enclosure and has an integrated ticket printer.