|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou|
|Model Number:||SX-QTK192 QMS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing Cartons with Foam and other protection material|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 set per month|
|Name:||Queue Management System||Language:||English/Arabic/French/Russian.etc Multiple Language Supported|
|Function:||Queue Management,Smart Queuing Tickets Printer||Material:||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Warranty:||1 Free Year||Printer:||Epson 80mm Thermal Printer|
|Usage:||QUEUE MANAGEMENT||Touch Screen:||IR Touch Panel|
|Os:||Windows XP / Windows 7||Power Supply:||110-240V 50HZ/60HZ|
|Type:||Wired / Wireless|
19inch Pharmacy Management System,
17inch Pharmacy Management System,
Windows 7 Scalable Management System
17''/19'' Bank Hospital Government Clinic Pharmacy Electronic Web based touch queue management system
>> ELECTRONIC QUEUING SYSTEM
Shangxu Queue Management System allows customers to queue for services with comfortable feeling .
>> Creates a relaxed, pleasing environment, helping to increase customer satisfaction
>> Maximises customer flow and agent efficiency
>> Fully scalable from a single to multiple sites
>> Add an unlimited number of Service/Counter
>> Agents can instantly pull from any queue/service or see all services together
Queue Management System Software
|Unicode Queue Machine Software|
|1. Queue Controller System Program||Control the whole system|
|2. QueuePlatform software||Custom set up the queue machine|
|3. Ticket Issuer Software||take a queue number ticket and can customize the background picture and button picture and can design the button position and etc|
|4. Queue Report System Software||give out enough useful reports|
Electronic queuing is effective at a dispersing waiting crowds and creating a pleasent environment. It frees customers to shop while they wait, increasing impulse purchases and decreasing perceived wait times. And it allows you to communicate directly with customers via ticket, the LCD display, and the text messaging.
(1) Customers touch at a kiosk for their desired service and receive a ticket that specifies their unique call number, the service for which they selected, and the number of waiting person.
(2) While waiting for service, customers can relax, browse the advertising video and etc.
(3) The LCD Monitor can display promotional materials or advertising videos in addition to showing queued customers and other information.
(4) Customers are called to service when the Service counter clicks the call button on the hardware call pad or software call pad.
(5) Customers are called to the service window via LCD displays placed around the area.
Contact Person: Cherish